geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Christopher M. Cardona" <chris.m.card...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ClassLoader, JNDI and Dependency views in console
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2007 19:37:41 GMT
Hi Rakesh,

I was able to run the new portlets using trunk rev494034 but needed to
change all view.jsps because I get javascript errors related to your
calls to dojo.require(). The console uses Dojo 0.4.1 right now and I'm
guessing you used a different version during development. Some widget
names changed in 0.4.1.

I'm getting a different problem this time using the ClassLoader viewer.
I get javax.servlet.ServletException: Java heap space:

16:39:38,000 ERROR [PortletFragment] Error in Portlet
javax.portlet.PortletException
        at
org.apache.pluto.core.impl.PortletRequestDispatcherImpl.include(Portl
etRequestDispatcherImpl.java:76)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.console.classloaderview.ClassLoaderViewPortlet.do
View(ClassLoaderViewPortlet.java:64)
        at javax.portlet.GenericPortlet.doDispatch(GenericPortlet.java:247)
        at javax.portlet.GenericPortlet.render(GenericPortlet.java:175)
        at
org.apache.pluto.core.PortletServlet.dispatch(PortletServlet.java:218
)
        at
org.apache.pluto.core.PortletServlet.doGet(PortletServlet.java:158)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:693)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:806)
        at
org.apache.pluto.core.PortletServlet.service(PortletServlet.java:153)

        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Appl
icationFilterChain.java:290)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationF
ilterChain.java:206)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDisp
atcher.java:683)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doInclude(ApplicationD
ispatcher.java:585)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.include(ApplicationDis
patcher.java:505)
        at
org.apache.pluto.invoker.impl.PortletInvokerImpl.invoke(PortletInvoke
rImpl.java:120)
        at
org.apache.pluto.invoker.impl.PortletInvokerImpl.render(PortletInvoke
rImpl.java:73)
        at
org.apache.pluto.PortletContainerImpl.renderPortlet(PortletContainerI
mpl.java:119)
        at
org.apache.pluto.portalImpl.core.PortletContainerWrapperImpl.renderPo
rtlet(PortletContainerWrapperImpl.java:70)
        at
org.apache.pluto.portalImpl.aggregation.PortletFragment.service(Portl
etFragment.java:168)
        at
jsp.WEB_002dINF.aggregation.ColumnFragment_jsp._jspService(ColumnFrag
ment_jsp.java:70)
        at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:98)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:806)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Appl
icationFilterChain.java:290)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationF
ilterChain.java:206)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDisp
atcher.java:683)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doInclude(ApplicationD
ispatcher.java:585)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.include(ApplicationDis
patcher.java:505)
        at
org.apache.pluto.portalImpl.aggregation.AbstractFragment.service(Abst
ractFragment.java:112)
        at
jsp.WEB_002dINF.aggregation.RowFragment_jsp._jspService(RowFragment_j
sp.java:67)
[...]
jsp.WEB_002dINF.aggregation.PageFragment_jsp._jspService(PageFragment
_jsp.java:71)
[...]
jsp.WEB_002dINF.aggregation.RootFragment_jsp._jspService(RootFragment
_jsp.java:109)
[...]
        at org.apache.pluto.portalImpl.Servlet.doGet(Servlet.java:254)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:693)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:806)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Appl
icationFilterChain.java:290)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationF
ilterChain.java:206)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperV
alve.java:228)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextV
alve.java:175)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.valve.DefaultSubjectValve.invoke(DefaultSu
bjectValve.java:56)
        at
org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(Authentica
torBase.java:525)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.GeronimoStandardContext$SystemMethodValve.
invoke(GeronimoStandardContext.java:329)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.valve.GeronimoBeforeAfterValve.invoke(Gero
nimoBeforeAfterValve.java:47)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.j
ava:128)
        at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.j
ava:105)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineVal
ve.java:109)
        at
org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:
542)
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.jav
a:212)
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java
:818)
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.proce
ss(Http11Protocol.java:624)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:44
5)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Caused by: javax.servlet.ServletException: Java heap space
        at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.doHandlePageException(PageC
ontextImpl.java:855)
        at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(PageCon
textImpl.java:784)
        at
org.apache.jsp.WEB_002dINF.view.classloaderview.view_jsp._jspService(
view_jsp.java:273)
        at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:98)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:806)
        at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper
.java:390)
        at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:3
20)
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:266)
[...]
etRequestDispatcherImpl.java:65)
        ... 74 more
Nested Exception is
[...]

Have you seen this error? Didn't try debugging but it might be related
to how you build the tree nodes.

Best wishes,
chris