geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Annotation processing
Date Sun, 07 Jan 2007 23:23:04 GMT
Hi Sachin, I like your proposal for using annotations for our Geronimo-specific deployment
plans. If
annotations do ultimately fulfill their intended purpose over time they could potentially
simplify
the work for our end users in dealing/creating Geronimo-specific deployment plans.

Thanks.
Tim

--
Thanks,