geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Annotation processing
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2007 03:48:06 GMT
Hi David, sorry if I wasn't sufficiently clear. I not suggesting that we redo anything that's

already been done for annotations in the other projects (e.g., openejb, openjpa, cfx, axis,
etc..).
I'm really just suggesting that there is some amount of work remaining in Geronimo related
deployment and annotations (e.g., JSR-88, JSR-77, JSR-250, etc.) and since I've volunteered
to be
responsible for JSR-88, I thought it might be more efficient to have as many of these changes
as
possible done as part of the JSR-88 implementation. I "believe" this is a valid assumption
for
JSR-77. I'm not as certain about any of the other JSR's though.

Thanks

--
Thanks,
Tim McConnell