geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Connector specs
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 16:25:06 GMT
The connector spec was not updated for jee5 and if you check the
connector 1.5 specification is references jta 1.0.1b.  It is the
correct dependency for that spec.

Regardless, there is not reason to change the pom, since it has no
effect on the jar or any one using the dependency.  It would simply
be releasing a new version with no changes and I am very much against
doing that.

-dain