geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Christopher Blythe" <cjblyth...@gmail.com>
Subject Topic-based MDB debugging help...
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2007 14:33:59 GMT
I was double checking the messaging components in Daytrader and noticed that
the topic-based MDBs are not firing. The queue-based MDBs are working
correctly. I am currently running Daytrader 1.2 on Geronimo 1.1.1.

I was wondering if anyone could provide the following...

- tips on tracing MDB activity via log4j (what classes should I be tracing?)
- any topic-based MDB samples that are known to work (thus far I have only
found queue-based samples)

Thanks...

Chris