geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Christopher Blythe" <cjblyth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Daytrader 1.2 release???
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2007 20:39:32 GMT
Matt...

I have updated DAYTRADER-17 with a new patch as we discussed. Also, the
following JIRAs have patches that can be applied...

- DAYTRADER-22: Expose publishQuotePriceChange flag on config page
- DAYTRADER-25: Update database schemas and impose ceiling on quote price
updates
- DAYTRADER-27: Remove unnecessary methods in TradeJDBC interface

Any chance we can knock those out soon?

I am in the process of building a patch for DAYTRADER-29; however, it will
depend on the changes from DAYTRADER-22.

Thanks...

Chris