geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject 2.0-M2 Branch Complete ... now the fun begins.
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2007 05:05:17 GMT
I branched tonight.  The Geronimo version was 499258 from trunk and
OpenEJB was at 499255.  I'll manually apply the appropriate fixes to
branches/2.0-M2 as needed to get the EJB sample working.  There is
just a bunch of distruptive stuff I need to do in terms of updating
versions and such I can now do that in parallel.

Please feel free to apply patches to the geronimo 2.0-M2 as needed.

Thanks!

Matt Hogstrom
matt@hogstrom.org

"Have you noticed since everyone has a camcorder these days no one
talks about seeing UFOs like they used to?"