geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Web Builders
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2007 02:45:36 GMT

--- David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Jan 11, 2007, at 9:05 AM, anita kulshreshtha wrote:
>
> >     Thanks David J.! I managed to get the webservices-builder to
> > compile and pass the tests by using dependency exclusion and some
> code
> > hack.
> >    Now the connector-builder needs the following classes:
> > ActivationspecType;
> > AdminobjectType;
> > ConfigPropertyType;
> > ConnectionDefinitionType;
> > ConnectorDocument;
> > ConnectorType;
> > MessagelistenerType;
> > ResourceadapterType;
> >     Where can I fine these?
>
> hm..... the connector spec is unchanged between 1.4 and 5 so I didn't
>
> include it in the 5 schema class jar.  I think this means we need
> both the schema jars for 2.0.  Alternatively I guess we could add the
>
> schemas from 1.4 to the 5 jar?  I don't know how many problems this
> will cause.... like 2 description classes.

    I also think we could add connector to the 5 schema jar. I just
managed to get everything built and a running server! I will post the
patch for your review. I had to sneak in the 1.4 schema jar in
dependency.xml of j2ee-schema for the connector. I have used a hack to
override getStringValue() in connector-builder and webservices-builder.
   Comments welcome..

Thanks
Anita