geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Specs change(s)
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2007 16:53:00 GMT
I think this is about right given how things are setup.  Step one
makes my brain hurt though...

  * * *

Since we really treat each spec as its own project, we should drop
the uber "specs" project and promote each spec to a top-level
project.  Then everyone will know how to update them, as it will be
like every other project... no magical mystical svn mv back and forth.

--jason