geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: Geronimo v1.2 deployer issues
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2007 20:27:57 GMT
Hi Hernan,

The problem is that the ModuleConfigurer GBeans installed into the
server are marshalled from the Geronimo server to the command line
deployer. As the command line deployer does not allow dynamic class
the server are not available in the classloader of the command line
deployer there is this problem. A solution is been discussed.

In a few words, I think that we should move the ModuleConfigurer into
their own modules and add these modules to the classpath of the
command line.

Thanks.
Gianny