geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Vamsavardhana Reddy" <c1vams...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo startup error
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2007 07:02:25 GMT
Hi Krish,

I have built the server from trunk with latest source upto yesterday and I
am not noticing this error you are reporting.  The method
"hasGBeanAttributes" was added in rev 486815 committed on 14-Dec-2006.  I am
sure it is due to some old jar in your repo.  Try mvn -U in
modules\geronimo-system and modules\geronimo-kernel and then build configs
and assemblies.

--vamsi