geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MyFaces 1.2 for Geronimo 2.0?
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2007 20:45:46 GMT
I hope that Geronimo can use Myfaces for JSF since they are also an
apache project.   I successfully built their 1.2 snapshot today with
very little trouble (just disabled unit tests).   Then I included
their jars in a JSF 1.2 web application and successfully deployed it
to Geronimo.   The Myfaces engine successfully parsed the
faces-config.xml and started the webapp.   I was able to access the
webapp from my browser and interact with the JSF controls.   I think
that they are close enough to providing a usable JSF 1.2 driver that
we should continue to work with them for delivery in Geronimo 2.0.

Best wishes,
Paul