geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <>
Subject RE: ApacheDS - LDAP - Geronimo Plugins
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2007 17:43:34 GMT
Until we have an official Apache plugin repo, I think we should leave it in the distro.  I
wrote the integration as an Apache piece of code and thus I feel that should be the official
distribution channel.

-----Original Message-----
From: "Hernan Cunico" <>
To: "dev list" <>
Sent: 1/11/2007 10:02 AM
Subject: ApacheDS - LDAP - Geronimo Plugins

I've been playing around with the integrated LDAP from the begining. It got pulled out from
the build when we came out with Geronimo plugins (somewhere around v1.1.1)
Now I see it back in the branch for v1.2 and trunk, this "feature" is already in the build
however it still is available for download/install as a plugin.

So the question is what do we want to do with it, offer LDAP as part of the dist or separate
as a plugin?

Another question is, if I already see it available in the
[truncated by sender]

View raw message