geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Rakesh Midha" <midha.rak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ClassLoader, JNDI and Dependency views in console
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2007 07:39:43 GMT
Hello Chris,

Is there some specific scenerio where you are getting java heap space error.

What I am guessing is that there can be a scenerio where classloaders are
cyclic. Is it possible, that
Classloader C1 is a parent of  Classloader C2
Classloader C2 is a parent of  Classloader C3
Classloader C3 is a parent of  Classloader C1

If it is a possible, I need to figure out a way to know it and make changes
in tree, else it will continue filling the tree in cyclic order.

Anyone please let me know if the above scenerio is allowed or not. (If it is
allowed how is classes loaded, it will continue looking for class in cyclic
order forever and never load it.)

Thanks
Rakesh