geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: svn commit: r500064 - in /geronimo/server/trunk/modules: geronimo-openejb-builder/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/openejb/deployment/ geronimo-openejb-builder/src/test/java/org/apache/geronimo/openejb/deployment/ geronimo-openejb/src/main/java/
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2007 07:19:53 GMT
On 1/26/07, dblevins@apache.org <dblevins@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: dblevins
> Date: Thu Jan 25 15:56:05 2007
> New Revision: 500064

> Log:
> Updates for repackaging in openejb

> +import org.apache.openejb.jee.oejb3.EjbDeployment;

I asked about it while Dave J. was crafting the configs for Java EE
packages and am asking about it now. Could we settle on javaee as a
shortcut for Java EE 5 rather than using jee (pronounciation's better,
though)? And what are the reasons for oejb3? Couldn't ejb3 be used
instead?

I'm not tied to these name change proposals, so good reasons to leave
it as they're now will do the trick. Without them I can't understand
why such mystic names are better than their longer counterparts?

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl