geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Axis2/Geronimo Status
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2007 05:14:29 GMT
Lin Sun, Lasantha,

Please see the attached diff that is not checked in yet. Basically
i've commented out some of the cxf stuff so that Axis2 integration
kicks in. There are some changes in JaxWSTest.java for the url for the
web service itself.

Right now the "?wsdl" works a bit. But the wsdl itself has some stuff
missing. Am working on getting the actual call to work. Hopefully will
be able to do that in a day or two. Once the two of you get familiar
with the current code. We can talk about what else needs to be done
both in terms of features and bugs :) For example, i am currently
using RPCMessageReceiver, we will need to switch to the
JAXWSMessageReceiver. I will drop a note as soon as i get the actual
web service call working. But in the mean while please go thru the
code in geronimo svn repo as well as Axis2 (basically the kernel
module and jaxws module).

Sounds good?

thanks,
dims