geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 1.x CMP mappings?
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2007 18:27:30 GMT
Some specific things I'm interested in.

Mappings for:
* Foreign key as part of a primary key
* Complex primary key mapping
* Mapping for many-to-many relationships
* Table mapping for one-to-many and one-to-one (if supported)

Element usage and meaning:
* entity/static-sql
* entity/cmp-field-mapping/cmp-field-class (where is this used)
* entity/cmp-field-mapping/sql-type (allowed values)
* entity/cmp-field-mapping/type-converter (how does it work)
* entity/prefetch-group
* entity/query/result-type-mapping
* entity/cache/isolation-level

I can guess on some of these, but I'd like to see how others view
these configurations.

Thanks,

-dain