geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Using PortableRemoteObject narrow in EJB ( 2.0-M1)
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 16:05:51 GMT

On Jan 23, 2007, at 7:52 AM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:

> Rick,
>
> Should we be initializing this as a dependency of j2ee-system or
> another component?  Seems like users should get this for free and
> not have to declare their own dependency.

IIRC the way things are set up now you get the orbs started when you
declare this dependency.  I think that's the reason I didn't add the
dependency when I ran into this problem.

Perhaps we could add a classes rather than all dependency from the
default environment of the ejb-ref builders.

thanks
david jencks