geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Release Notes for M2 - Branch Time is 1600 Eastern
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 14:55:07 GMT
Here is the current rev of the Release Notes (far better than my
previous note).  The new RELEASE NOTES are located at https://
svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/trunk/RELEASE-NOTES-2.0-M2.TXT

Please take a look and commit your updates directly to this file.

I'll make the copy around 1600 Eastern today, Update the Version to
2.0-M2.  We can fix bugs that directly impact the user.  I'll look to
get a candidate spun up tomorrow for review.  Remember, this is
simply a point in time work in progress :)

Matt Hogstrom
matt@hogstrom.org

"Have you noticed since everyone has a camcorder these days no one
talks about seeing UFOs like they used to?"