geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Help needed on http methods and regular expressions
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2007 23:46:03 GMT
I talked with Greg Wilkins a bit and this issue is apparently going
to be fixed "soon":

http://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/maintenance/jsr154/
servlet-2.5_MR6.html

after checking that the last batch of xsd changes didn't break
anything I'm going to patch the web-app schema and re-push the
xmlbeans schema jar.

thanks
david jencks