geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Lin Sun" <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Geronimo Axis2 Integration
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2007 15:05:21 GMT

Hi Lasantha,

This is great!  Thanks.  I have been also looking into Axis2 integration w/
G lately and started w/ the CXF integration code.  The work I've done is
similar as what you have, except that I also created config dir for axis2
and axis2-deployer.  I'll submit that as a patch today.

By looking at your patch, how did you get the jaxb generated code?  I
haven't been figured out how yet so I had planned to use the xmlbean
generated code, similar as Axis1.

Since there are some common code between CXF and Axis integration, I think
it would be good to have one portInfo, parseWebServiceDescriptor at the
Geronimo webservices level.

Lin

-----Original Message-----
From: Lasantha Ranaweera [mailto:lasantha@opensource.lk]
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 2:30 AM
To: dev@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Geronimo Axis2 Integration

Hi,

The initial implementation of the Axis2 integration with Geronimo
uploaded in to the JIRA (Geronimo-2717). Most of the source code is
taken out from the CXF project of  the Geronimo and it is only a maven2
skeleton.

I am expecting some help from person who knows Axis2 to implement
Axis2WebServiceContainer.java class and hoping to contribute Geronimo in
this area.

Thanks,
Lasantha Ranaweera