David...

When I tried the streamer client I ran into the same issue that Donald Woods reported... From what I could tell, the geronimo server starts up the RMI listener on 1099 and the streamer app client is is also trying to startup a listener on the same port. That is why the address already in use exception is being thrown. However, I can't explain why the streamer client would try to startup another listener on the same port. Thoughts?

Also, any clue as to were there Axis class file is located?

In the mean time guess I'll take a look at the jpa plan you checked in.

Thanks...

Chris

The last time I checked these both worked great with the daytrader-
jpa plan I checked in.  I could see everything in streamer and
perform all the operations I could find in wsapp.

thanks
david jencks