geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Testsuite and JSF
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 17:07:07 GMT
Hi Tim,

Here's the documentation
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/integration-testing.html

As for examples, every testsuite there is a different example.

* The enterprise-testsuite/test-ejbcontainer provides an example of
deploying an ejb jar that is built elsewhere (openejb/itests). The
tests are also built elsewhere (openejb/itests) but they are simple
run here.

* The enterprise-testsuite/test-jms  provides an example of deploying
an app thats built elsewhere (in testsupport). It builds the tests
here and runs them.

* The deployment-testsuite/manifestcp provides an example of an app
that is built here. The deployment-testsuite/test-manifestcp deploys
and tests it here. This, IMO, is not advisable since the app builds
everytime.

You must plan on throwing your JSF tests into the web-testsuite.

Hope that helps.

Cheers
Prasad