geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: test-ejbcontainer working?
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 02:21:37 GMT
The itests-core.jar now deploys and starts successfully. In a hurry, I
had yanked the openejb-jar.xml out but had forgotten to include it
during deployment. *duh*

Checked in the latest code changes to test-ejbcontainer.

Next problem, it thinks there are no tests ro run
 T E S T S
Running org.apache.openejb.test.ReuseOpenEJBTest
Tests run: 0, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.04 sec

Results :

Cheers
Prasad