geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: test-ejbcontainer working?
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 22:25:35 GMT
Sure. For now, that seems like a good idea. If you don't mind
separating the two, fine by me.

Also, the itests-core/pom.xml has this dependency
<dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.geronimo.modules</groupId>
      <artifactId>geronimo-security</artifactId>
</dependency>

Hope this doesn't cause any problems when the versions diverge.

Cheers
Prasad