geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: test-ejbcontainer working?
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 21:28:07 GMT
The openejb-itests-core is created in the openejb itself.

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/openejb/branches/v2_2/openejb2/itests/

The top level pom in openejb has the <geronimoVersion> property set to
1.2-SNAPSHOT.

So the itests-core's pom and plans all use this property during
resource filtering and thus have a dependency on it.

Cheers
Prasad