geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Convention on dropping tests under the test framework
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 19:09:25 GMT
Starting and stopping the server for each app ? Wouldn't that be a tad too much.

Currently the start/stop is designed to happen for a suite (eg. web).
So a bunch of related tests (servlet tests, jsp tests, jsf tests etc)
can be performed in a suite with required apps getting deployed and
undeployed for the tests.

Cheers
Prasad