geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Convention on dropping tests under the test framework
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2006 21:21:48 GMT
I know what you mean. I just worked on the app that David was talking
about those do need a separate module by themselves. I didn't realise
his scenario until I saw the JIRA.

I was talking about something like
testsuite/web-testsuite/test-servlet25. This example builds a war and
tests it in the same pom.

Cheers
Prasad