geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Openejb-2.3 itests fixed ! Well almost.
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 05:33:51 GMT
This is as far down to the bottom as I could get of this NoClassDefFoundError.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
	at org.apache.openejb.test.stateless.EncStatelessBean.lookupEntityBean(EncStatelessBean.java:60)

And that code on line 60 of EncStatelessBean.java is:
BasicBmpHome home = (BasicBmpHome)
javax.rmi.PortableRemoteObject.narrow(
ctx.lookup("java:comp/env/stateless/beanReferences/bmp_entity"),
BasicBmpHome.class );

Unless I'm missing something in the plan, the ejb-refs look alright to me.

The BasicBmpHome and EncStatelessBean are in the same package,
openejb-itests-core-2.3-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar which is deployed
prior to running the tests.

Yet, we get this NoClassDefFoundError !

Cheers
Prasad