geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: openejb itests?
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 16:39:46 GMT
Hi Bill,

You had once offered to help make the Openejb itests functional again.
Well it is now almost functional with 185 of the 192 CMP2 tests
passing successfully. I could definitely use some help in getting the
others to pass too.

Here's the relevant devlist post
http://www.nabble.com/forum/ViewPost.jtp?post=7633557&framed=y

If you have OpenEJB committer karma, then you could help me by
applying my patches at

Let me know and I can fill you in on the progress so far.

Thanx in advance
Prasad.