geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query related to test framework
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 16:25:52 GMT
Jason,

Thinking more about this, why do we even have the "defaultAssemblyId"
param there ? Why not have set the default-value on the "assemblyId"
parameter to be jetty ?

Having two params doing almost the same thing seems not only redudant
but also confusing. Am I missing something else here ?

Cheers
Prasad