geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Please suggest possible test areas.
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 15:48:08 GMT
We have made a small beginning in the console-testsuite by automating
the login/logout and testing a few links. We could go much farther
with this.

And since you spoke up Matt, I am wondering if there are any
performance testing we could to gradually track the health of the
server during each build. Simple things like server start time,
console start time etc may be useful. What say you ?

Cheers
Prasad