geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query related to test framework
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 14:50:01 GMT
Simple answer:
----------------------
That configuration is set in the trunk/pom.xml. Grep for "defaultAssemblyId".

To change it, pass any of of the following params to the 'mvn' execution
-DdefaultAssemblyId="tomcat"
or
-DassemblyArchive=/path/to/tomcat/binary.zip
or
-DgeronimoHome=/path/to/tomcat/install/dir

In-depth answer:
This configuration belongs to the geronimo-maven-plugin and is used by
it's start-server and iinstall-assembly goals.

http://geronimo.apache.org/maven/server/maven-plugins/geronimo-maven-plugin/install-assembly-mojo.html

The java file is InstallerMojoSupport.java under geronimo-maven-plugins.

It's usage is as follows -
http://geronimo.apache.org/maven/server/maven-plugins/geronimo-maven-plugin/usage/server.html

Cheers
Prasad