geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No legacy repos for Geronimo projects using Maven2
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 15:55:53 GMT
Also, keep in mind that there is no way to bypass the
local repository afaik.  So if a bad artifact goes into the
user local repo, it may disturb Geronimo's build, even
if Geronimo build only use a single svn based remote
repo.  In such a case, the only way to ensure that the
build will work is to start from a clean local repo.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet