geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject legal file enforcement
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 06:34:42 GMT
I just checked in some changes to genesis which adds a verify-legal-
files goal, which checks a modules output artifacts (including
attached) which are zip-encoded, must include one of the legal files
(prolly needs more smarts, but right now, it stops when it finds one
of em).

The build *will fail* if the archive does not include them.

Also, I added strict mode for the legal file copying muck, which
*will fail* the build if no legal files were found to be copied.

This means, that you might see the build fail if the artifacts don't
have the right legal stuff in them.

  * * *

This is only for 1.2, not yet applied to trunk, but expect that soon.

--jason