geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: boilerplate-j2ee Assembly
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 01:56:11 GMT
pluginManagement is not definition of the plugin, and really should
only be used when the plugin is defined in a build, so it really
shouldn't matter... but I am still not sure if mvn will like that or
not.

And really the two stage build is only a hack around this problem...
other mvnisms like the release plugin don't know anything about the
two stages, and thus mvn release:perform will fail because of this.

Please make sure that moving this to the top-level pom does not break
anything.

--jason