geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <>
Subject Re: publishing snapshots
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 21:33:45 GMT
These are both new specs right?  Why are they starting with 1.1-

Really, if we are going to version these modules separately, then
they should start at 1.0-SNAPSHOT.  If we version the entire project
together, then its obviously fine to add new modules when the version
is not 1.0*

But until we collectively see that light... :-P... lets use
consistent and logical versioning for these modules.  Skipping
versions is just going to confuse people.

On Dec 4, 2006, at 9:06 AM, Paul McMahan wrote:

> I created two new modules in specs/trunk:
> geronimo-el_1.0_spec
> geronimo-jsp_2.1_spec
> Can someone help publish those to the snapshot repo?  I have a nice
> fruit cake I can regift if necessary (it's from last Christmas but
> still looks exactly the same).   Or I don't mind doing this myself if
> someone can point me in the right direction.
> Best wishes,
> Paul

View raw message