geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: BOF at JavaOne
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 20:54:45 GMT
Is this a Chariot BOF or were you working on it from an Apache
Geronimo perspective?  If it was a community perspective then we
should whittle it down to one so we don't confuse the organizers.  If
you are focusing on Chariot then I'll leave this one open as an
Apache Geronimo community BOF.

Thanks for the quick response.

On Dec 21, 2006, at 3:48 PM, Aaron Mulder wrote:

> I put a proposal in for "Java EE 5 development and community update"
> or something like that.  If it goes through, anyone's welcome to speak
> at it.
>
> Thanks,
>      Aaron

>> Folks,
>>
>> I have requested a BOF at JavaOne.  It totally slipped my mind and I
>> expect other folks as well.  Since the call for papers is closed I
>> quickly put this in.  I expect we can refine the content and title so
>> please provide your feedback.  Off the top of my head this is what I
>> put in:
>>
>> Title: Apache Geronimo 2.0 - Discussion about state of Java
>> Enterprise Edition 5.0 Release and next steps
>>
>> Abstract: This BOF is for all people that are interested in Apache
>> Geronimo 2.0 which is the targeted release for a compliant and
>> certified Java Enterprise Edition 5.0 platform.  The project will
>> discuss its current status and also its future direction in terms of
>> non-spec related elements such as clustering, operations and
>> management and development tools and environments.
>>
>> The Apache Geronimo team is very interested in user feedback and
>> requirements as provided by the larger community.
>>

>> Matt Hogstrom
>> matt@hogstrom.org

Matt Hogstrom
matt@hogstrom.org