geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: no more modules for specs...
Date Sat, 16 Dec 2006 13:22:31 GMT

On Dec 15, 2006, at 10:51 PM, Jason van Zyl wrote:

>> IMO the remote repos are for user connivence *ONLY*,
>
> That is horse shit. What they contain is a product of what you
> people put in them. You guys for example have something that is

I understand the passion and frustration in the thread.  However, we
just went through a really crappy (not to over use the metaphor) time
in the project and have moved to a productive stage.  Let's keep the
communication level at the respect level.  I'm not picking on you
Jason, I think Dain referred to lame arguments in another thread.
I'm responding to this one as I've seen an increase in "attack" mode
and I'm not going back there.

Thanks

Matt Hogstrom
matt@hogstrom.org