geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: [vote] Release geronimo-jpa_3.0_spec-1.0
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 14:01:26 GMT
I'm not sure I understand this vote.  BAsed on passed precedent we
generally vote on a set of binaries and not a source tree.  I think
Dain offered to own releasing specs so will he be producing a set of
binaries to vote on?  Voting on an SVN branch is a new twist for me :)

I'm happy to vote that someone produce the elements to release.  Did
I miss an e-mail?

On Dec 21, 2006, at 2:55 AM, David Blevins wrote:

> Fixed, verified to be compliant and ready for release.
>
>  Release Branch: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/specs/
> branches/geronimo-jpa_3.0_spec-1.0
>
> I hereby propose we release this branch as final.
>
> Here's my +1
>
> -David

Matt Hogstrom
matt@hogstrom.org