geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject MileStone 1 Release of Geronimo 2.0 Branch Notice
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 21:05:45 GMT
All,

Being the overly optimistic one that I am I'd like to branch trunk
tomorrow in the afternoon.  The goal of the branch is to stabilize a
milestone release with the content previously discussed.

So far it looks like we have:

JSF,
Java Mail
Tomcat 6
Jetty 6
JSTL
Java 1.5 ready
and JPA

I think Kevan is working on the specs which need to be completed for
Geronimo 2.0 as well as 1.2.  OpenEJB will need to release as well so
I'm hoping to have an answer on the DayTrader issues tonight or
tomorrow.

I'm currently working through some issues with DayTrader on 1.2 which
also apply to Geronimo 2.0.  My thiking is that people will continue
to work on trunk (2.0) while the M1 release is cleaned and made
ready.  I'll do the packaging and people can happily continue to hack
away at trunk.

Any major items missing?

Matt Hogstrom
matt@hogstrom.org