geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Error compiling Geronimo with Maven
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 21:35:27 GMT
I see... someone changed the docs since I last updated with the build
process.

I may need to lock this page.

  * * *

For normal usage, all you need to do is:

     mvn install

There are other situations where you need to use the stages, like
when building OpenEJB from sources to pick up local changes, etc.

--jason