geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject help! gbean ref doesn't contain added interfaces
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 20:43:03 GMT
I'm having some trouble figuring out why I'm getting a
ClassCastException and would appreciate if someone could shed some
light...

In TomcatModuleBuilder I implement an "additional" interface
ModuleBuilder2 as well as add..

static {
	infoBuilder.addInterface(ModuleBuilder2.class)
}

But then in EARConfigBuilder if I call...

((ModuleBuilder2) getWebConfigBuilder())

I get a ClassCastException casting it to ModuleBuilder2 during the
building of the configs which I don't understand why.  If I inspect
the interfaces of getWebConfigBuilder() it only returns ModuleBuilder
and GeronimoManagedGBean.  Why isn't ModuleBuilder2 being listed?

I tried updated the referenceType for WebBuilder in EARConfigBuilder
from ModuleBuilder to ModuleBuilder2, but then in that case
getWebConfigBuilder ends up returning null.

What am I missing? Why can't I add an additional interface to the
TomcatModuleBuilder GBean?

Thanks

-sachin