geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JAX-WS status
Date Sun, 17 Dec 2006 05:31:03 GMT

On Dec 16, 2006, at 4:34 PM, David Jencks wrote:

> On Dec 16, 2006, at 1:29 PM, Davanum Srinivas wrote:
>
>> David,
>>
>> CXFServiceRefBuilder is commented out in
>> assemblies\geronimo-jetty6-jee5\src\main\var\config\config.xml
>
> This doesn't actually make any difference unless there are changes
> from what is specified in the cxf-builder config plan.

Well, actually it does make a difference to uncomment it since that
gbean hasn't been written yet :-)

>> Is there anything that you have not yet checked in? load="false" is
>> for cxf-deployer to make matters worse in that config.xml
>
> I see that in my copy I have the cxf deployer turned on and the
> axis one turned off.  We should have both  turned on and each one
> should ignore web services it can't understand.

Thanks for turning on both deployers.

I made a simple fix to the axis1 deployer so it ignores javaee
webservices.xml files.  I think we'll have to teach it to look inside
for jaxrpc ws, but at least the 2 builders shouldn't argue with each
other now.

thanks
david jencks

> Hopefully I can fix this soon (unless you beat me to it :-)
>
> thanks
> david jencks
>>
>> thanks,
>> -- dims

>>> trying
>>> >

>>> It looks like the 2 ws builders are showing up in the opposite order
>>> on our systems.  I'm actually now getting a new error..... but the
>>> cxf builder correctly deployed the ws:
>>>
>>> 01:11:38,912 ERROR [GBeanInstanceState] Error while starting; GBean
>>> is now in the FAILED state: abstractName="default/cxf-pojo-war-2.0-
>>> SNAPSHOT/1166260296655/war?J2EEApplication=null,WebModule=default/
>>> cxf-
>>> pojo-war-2.0-SNAPSHOT/1166260296655/
>>> war,j2eeType=Servlet,name=cxfPojoServlet"