geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: SNAPSHOT - Revision #
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 22:13:32 GMT
I think this is kinda dangerous...

For example, what if you had that property to make it look like the
1.2 final release and then the UI was actually changed.  You now have
confused users wondering why the 1.2 shot on the website is different
from the final.

And what happens when 1.2.1 is release?  Need to make all new screen
shots?

I think its a waste of time.

--jason