geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 2.0-M1 Release
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2006 15:46:40 GMT
On Dec 18, 2006, at 9:49 AM, Kevan Miller wrote:

> There's a source file missing a license header. Not sure if it was
> added after my last scan of the code or if I just missed it.
> Anyway, it needs to be fixed.
>
> All servers start. I'm getting some [info] log messages sent to
> STDOUT, but I don't think that should hold up an M1 release.
>
> I've scanned the jetty java ee5 binary -- looks good. Working on
> tomcat and some more sanity checks. Other that the license header,
> things look good...
>
> --kevan

Kevan,

If you'll add it to tags I'll re-spin that module.  This doesn't
affect the server binaries so updating and spinning that module
should be fine.

I'd say thanks for finding this but I now officially hate your keen
eye :)

On the positive note...we are doing way better than we ever have
previously in terms of legal clearance so thanks to you and all the
others making this easier.  I think Jason's legal plugin plus the RAT
tool, plus all the paranoid eyes are helping :)