geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: schema versioning question
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2006 05:16:21 GMT
Leaving 2.0-M1 as is...I'm working on cutting the release.  At this  
point change is bad.

On Dec 17, 2006, at 12:56 PM, Kevan Miller wrote:

>
> On Dec 15, 2006, at 7:23 PM, David Jencks wrote:
>
>> I discovered a mistake in geronimo-naming-1.2.xsd related to jpa  
>> support and I'm wondering where to fix it.
>>
>> The pending 1.2-beta and 2.0-M1 releases are the first publication  
>> of geronimo-naming-1.2.
>>
>> Assuming that the release votes pass on these artifacts, should I  
>> fix the schema and leave the version at 1.2 and fix 1.2 and 2.0-M1  
>> and 2.0 (trunk) to all work with the new schema or should I move  
>> to geronimo-naming-2.0.xsd and fix it only in trunk?
>
> I think it should be fixed in branches/1.2 and trunk.
>
> Depending on where Matt is in preparation for 2.0-M1, it could  
> optionally go into branches/1.0-M1. However, I think it's fine if  
> 2.0-M1 doesn't contain the update...
>
> --kevan
>

Matt Hogstrom
matt@hogstrom.org



Mime
View raw message