geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject 2.0-M1 build coming this weekend
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2006 18:05:28 GMT
Folks,

We have the 2.0-M1 branch created and snapshots published.  Since
this release is also dependent on some of the artifiacts in 1.2-beta
I've been waiting to pull MileStone 1 together.  I think all the
moving parts are there and I will work on this over the weekend and
start a vote prolly Sunday sometime.

This is just a heads up on what's coming and thanks to the folks that
have been pulling everything together.  Wow...two releases in one
month...we're definitely moving in the right direction.

Matt Hogstrom
matt@hogstrom.org