geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: purpose of branches\1.2
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2006 05:18:19 GMT
Um... its where code for the 1.2* line of Geronimo goes.

I'd imagine that if a a fix for "1.x" is applicable for the 1.2 line
then it could be committed there, probably also to branches/1.1 too
if its a bug fix for both.

Sure improvement fixes can still go into 1.2, and be marked for fix
in 1.2, since 1.2 is not yet out the door.  Once 1.2 is officially
out, then bugs/whatever for the 1.2 line will go into branches/1.2
and should be marked for fix in "1.2.1", etc.

This seems kinda obvious to me... maybe I'm missing something in your
question?

--jason