geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Jetty6 assembly
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 02:36:23 GMT
  I found this :
[INFO] [dependency:unpack {execution: unpack-schemas}]
[INFO] Configured Artifact:
org.apache.geronimo.modules:geronimo-jetty-builder:null:2.0-SN
APSHOT:jar
[INFO] Expanding: C:\Documents and
Settings\Anita\.m2\repository\org\apache\geronimo\modul
es\geronimo-jetty-builder\2.0-SNAPSHOT\geronimo-jetty-builder-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
into C:\ani
ta\geronimo\g2.0\assemblies\geronimo-jetty6-jee5\target\scratch\schema
[WARNING]
        Artifact junit:junit:jar:3.8.1:test retains local scope 'test'
overriding broader
scope 'compile'
        given by a dependency. If this is not intended, modify or
remove the local scope.
    Is it because of namespace driven builders?

Thanks
Anita

--- David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Dec 5, 2006, at 5:48 PM, Joe Bohn wrote:
>

> > I've noticed that the geronimo-jetty6-jee5-2.0-SNAPSHOT image
> > contains the following jetty modules in addition to equivalent
> > jetty6 modules
> >
> > - geronimo-jetty
> > - geronimo-jetty-builder
> > - geronimo-jetty-clustering-wadi
> >
> > Is this intended?  I'm not sure where or how these are getting
> > pulled in yet but it looks fishy. I'm having similar problems while
>
> > trying to replace the jasper references with the jetty6 jsp-2.1
> > references where I end up with both included in the image repo.
>
> It's certainly not intended.  I think you may be able to figure out
> why they are pulled in by looking carefully at the console output as
>
> it tells you when it adds stuff to the repo.
>
> thanks
> david jencks
>

> > Joe

Have a burning question?